Solar energy is gaining popularity nowadays. Especially in advanced countries like Australia, many residential property owners are considering different ways to take advantage of solar energy. There are a lot of factors to consider when people are looking for companies that are experts in solar installation NSW.
Similar to buying a TV, a consumer reckons a lot of times and looks at every detail before deciding with the purchase. This may include deliberations of the quality of materials used in the product or service as well as the overall cost of the service. The same way goes when deciding to have a solar panel installed at their homes.
To narrow the decision list. Here are the simple but important things to consider when choosing the best solar panel installation Sydney company to partner with.
1. Type of Solar Panel. Thanks to innovations there are 3 types of solar panels to choose from.
+Monocrystalline – the prominent one of the three
+Polycrystalline – gaining more popularity in the industry
Pros: Cheaper than monocrystalline
Cons: Not as efficient as monocrystalline
+Thin Film – the latest development in solar panels
Pros: Lightweight and affordable
Cons: Output is not that high compared to the two above
2. Consumption. The more household items that are to be connected to utilise solar energy, the more solar panels are needed to support the volume of consumption.
3. Panel size and roof space. The roof is the area where the solar panels are to be attached. It is essential to have the appropriate size and form of solar panels that will conform to the roof’s space.
4. Location. Solar panels harness sunlight which is then converted to energy. That is why the area where the panels will be mounted must be free from obstruction like trees, and tall structures. These obstructions limit solar panels’ exposure to the sun, thus reducing the efficiency of the panels to create power. Also, the location should be sturdy enough to carry the weight of the solar panels and can withstand extreme weather conditions.
5. Reputable Brands and Warranty. Sometimes known and expensive brands are synonymous with durability. Be sure to look for solar panels from notable brands. They provide durable solar panels that can withstand the test of time and extreme weather conditions. These brands also provide an exceptional long-term warranty to back up the quality of the product that they offer. This serves as an assurance that the solar panels will be serviced in case of mishaps or breakdowns.
6. Reputable Installer. Lastly, look for reputable solar installers Sydney. Check on the installers’ reputation through reviews and experiences from their past clients. Don’t be fooled with attractive advertising and do thorough research on their company. It’s a plus if the installer also provides regular maintenance and is always available for aftermarket customer service.
Do tons of research before making the move. Switching to solar is a lifetime commitment. That’s why these things should be part of the decision-making process
The author is a blogger and a solar panel installer working in one of the best solar companies. Along with a team of professionals, he provides high-quality solar panels in Sydney. Visit https://www.solarpathnsw.com.au/ for more details.
Australia has a stable economy and property market, with the